Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CNA test tomorrow...

I am only a little worried about my written test tomorrow. I took some practice tests today and averaged 93%. I need 80% to pass, so I feel pretty good about it in general.

I am pleased with the response I got from BSU about taking the test on a day other than Sabbath. They got back to me in a very reasonable amount of time, and the test isn't months away (which was actually my biggest fear!).

I passed the skills test a while ago, so this is the final step in getting my certification. Once I have that, I will seek employment. Another nerve racking proposal, but it will go fine, I am sure.

As for Chemistry -- it's about to do me in right now. The chapter we just finished is as confusing as could possibly be. I wrote the paper for that class at 11:30 one night, did just a cursory look over it before I turned it in and am hoping for the best. It's 15% of my grade, so I need to do ok on it. If I get a C in the class, I will be most happy!

Nutrition is my next class. I am doing it on-line, and I hear it's brutal, but I will make it work.

I guess I should go do my homework --- after lunch and maybe a nap!

No comments: